The Cincinnati Symphony and Pops Orchestra is committed to seeking and sharing inspiration. We provide a variety of corporate partnership opportunities and benefits that enhance your company's values to diverse audiences in the Tri-state area. Make your company's presence felt with our customized partnership programs designed to enhance your marketing, promotional, client and employee entertainment and philanthropic objectives:
- Branding and official product/service designations
- One-of-a-kind corporate hospitality experiences
- Tickets for retail promotions, entertaining clients and rewarding customer or employee loyalty
- Experiential marketing
- Exposure to diverse audiences, reaching over 990,000 people annually
- Become a Corporate Partner with a donation to our Annual Fund!
Ticket sales cover only a portion of the costs associated with producing our exceptional artistic, education, and community initiatives—your membership support at any level, is vital and makes a difference!
By joining our corporate partners program, you will also receive exclusive benefits such as special discounts, recognition on our website, and invitations to orchestra rehearsals and much more.
To learn more about corporate partnership involvement with the CSO and Pops, please contact:
Mary McFadden Lawson
Vice President of Philanthropy