Friday Orange. A stimulating live music experience.
Concerts for the Curious
Make the most of your Friday Orange experience:
• Three Fridays of arts and culture at its pinnacle: outstanding music by a world-class orchestra. No need to be intimidated--you're welcome here.
• Experience guest-curated surprises throughout the evening. No two Friday Oranges are the same.
• Mingle before and after the concert, grab a bite at Food Truck Fridays in Washington Park.
• Wear a hint of orange! Check out Cincinnati Refined for some inspiration. Consider it a wink to say, "I'm in." We'll compliment a few orange-wearers each concert with a free drink ticket.
Tickets start at just $15, and if this is your first concert you can get a $10 ticket by calling 513.381.3300! Check out our upcoming events below . . .
18/19 Music Hall Season
Recent Friday Orange events have featured performance art, dance, music, and participatory activations by curators including:
• Annie Saunders, Director an immersive experience-maker of Wilderness
• Alexandra Harcha-Montes, Art Director and multidisciplinary design professional
• Dani Green, Executive Director of Exhale Dance Tribe
• James Darrah, LA-based choreographer and stage director
• Kim Popa, Executive Director of Pones dance company
• Micah Paldino, Founder of brand storytelling firm Fallon Thatcher
• Rachel Robert, Owner of the Yoga Bar
• Ricardo Esteban, hip-hop dancer and graphic artist