Guaranteed Subscriber Parking in Washington Park Garage
• CSO and Pops Subscribers: It's not too late to subscribe and guarantee your parking spot by purchasing parking in advance for $15 per concert. Call our Box Office at 513.381.3300 to purchase.
• Any remaining spots: $15 event rate for general public. Available for pre-purchase the week of the concert.
Guaranteed Donor Parking in Music Hall surface lot.
• Donors of $1,500+ to the CSO Annual Fund receive complimentary parking to this lot as a benefit during their subscription concerts! For more information on donor benefits, call 513.744.3291.
• Any remaining spots: $20 event rate for the general public.
Public Parking: Town Center ("CET") Garage
• $10 event rate.
• Shuttles from the Town Center Garage to the front of Music Hall will continue for CSO Friday morning concerts only for the remainder of the 2017-18 season. The shuttles were provided by the CSO and Pops as a courtesy for all Music Hall Grand Opening concerts through November 2017; however, due to the high cost of ongoing operation, the shuttles cannot be continued past November, expect for CSO Friday morning concerts.
The Town Center Garage, owned by the City of Cincinnati, requires significant long-term repairs, and while it is still an operating garage for all performances, we recommend talking with us about a long-term solution to your parking needs that is safe, guaranteed, and convenient. Please call the box office at 513.381.3300.
A Note About Pedestrian Access in the Town Center Garage
We have been working closely with the management of Music Hall and the City of Cincinnati on pedestrian access from the west (Central Parkway) side of the building in the absence of the pedestrian bridge over Central Parkway.
• Light signal timing has been adjusted during special events to accommodate greater foot traffic across Central Parkway, and Cincinnati Police personnel will be present to help manage pedestrian flow.
• Additional Cincinnati Police personnel will be dedicated throughout the Grand Opening period through NOV 2017, and beyond as required.
• The City of Cincinnati, which operates the Town Center Garage, via a third-party management firm (All Pro Parking), has committed to enhanced guest service within the garage, including providing increased staffing upon exit to help ensure a quicker dismissal of cars, and ensuring de-icing and snow removal on sidewalks and ramps during inclement weather.
• The City of Cincinnati has committed to refreshing street striping at Central Parkway and 14th, Central Parkway and Ezzard Charles, and Central Parkway and 12th to help ensure clear delineation of the pedestrian crosswalks surrounding Music Hall.
• The City of Cincinnati will be coordinating and soliciting feedback from the Cincinnati Police on any adjustments needed throughout the Grand Opening series of events.
For your safety, the recommended pedestrian path from the west side of the building across Central Parkway is as follows [see map]:
• Cross Central Parkway at the crosswalk at Ezzard Charles Dr.
• Walk north to 14th St., where you will find increased lighting and security presence, or south to Grant Street, where you will find increased security presence.
• Walk one block east to Elm St. to the front of Music Hall. If you need to visit the Box Office, please note that this is now located at the south end of the building, at street level, closest to Grant St.
Parking/Drop-Off for Handicapped/Mobility Impaired
•A convenient drop-off lane is located in front of Music Hall on Elm Street, near the brand new Box Office and wheelchair-accessible entrance. Volunteer Access Ambassadors are stationed here to assist you.
Handicapped spaces are located in the Washington Park Garage, and (as available) in the Music Hall surface lot, and Town Center Garage (see Shuttle, above). We are happy to talk with you about parking options--please call the box office at 513.381.3300.
• There are over 2,500 parking spots within four blocks of Music Hall. See the parking map below for more information.
• Available directly in front of Music Hall for all evening and matinee CSO and Pops concerts at a subsidized cost of $20, with the exception of Lollipops Family Concerts.
• You may reserve valet in advance for $20 per car by calling the box office at 513.381.3300.
• Cincinnati Bell Connector - Also known as the streetcar, the Connector stops directly in front of Music Hall on Elm St. Visit cincinnatibellconnector.com for more information.
• Cincy Red Bike - Pick up or drop off a Red Bike directly in front of Music Hall in Washington Park. Visit cincyredbike.org for more information.
• CincyEZPark - This simple app allows you to pay parking meters by phone! Visit cincyezpark.com for more information.
• Ridesharing - Are you new to companies such as Uber and Lyft? Visit cincinnatisymphony.org/rideshare for information about these convenient services.
• Cincinnati Metro Click here for more information on the metro bus schedules and stops.
Riverbend Music Center
Ample parking is available in the lots surrounding Coney Island and Riverbend. Parking cost for Pops concerts at Riverbend is included in the price of your ticket. Use Gates 1, 2 or 3 to park in a lot marked Event Parking.
Gate 1 - Penn Avenue entrance, closest to I-471 bridge
Gate 2 - Sutton Road entrance, near Coney Island and Sunlite Pool. This entrance is good for those with accessibility needs or who need to visit the Box Office. Look for the Coney Island archway.
Gate 3 - Enters directly into the main parking lot
Gate 4 - Exit only
Gate 5 - Authorized personnel only