There are over 2,500 parking spots within four blocks of Music Hall. See the parking map below for more information.
Guaranteed Subscriber Parking in Washington Park Garage
• CSO and Pops Subscribers: It's not too late to subscribe and guarantee your parking spot by purchasing parking in advance for $15 per concert. Call our Box Office at 513.381.3300 to purchase.
• Any remaining spots: $15 event rate for the general public. Available for pre-purchase the week of the concert.
Guaranteed Donor Parking in Music Hall surface lot.
• Leadership donors to the CSO Annual Fund receive complimentary parking to this lot as a benefit during their subscription concerts! For more information on donor benefits, call 513.744.3291.
• Any remaining spots: $20 event rate for the general public.
Public Parking: Town Center ("CET") Garage
• $10 event rate.
• The CSO will continue to offer complimentary shuttle service from the Town Center (CET) Garage to the front of Music Hall for all CSO and Pops concerts in the 2018-19 season (excluding Lollipops and Chamber Players).
Parking/Drop-Off for Handicapped/Mobility Impaired
A convenient drop-off lane is located in front of Music Hall on Elm Street, near the Box Office and wheelchair-accessible entrance (1241 Elm Street). Volunteer Access Ambassadors are stationed here to assist you.
Handicapped spaces are located in the Washington Park Garage, and (as available) in the Music Hall surface lot, and Town Center Garage (see Shuttle, above). We are happy to talk with you about parking options—please call the box office at 513.381.3300.
• Available directly in front of Music Hall for all evening and matinee CSO and Pops concerts at a subsidized cost of $20, with the exception of Lollipops Family Concerts.
• A limited number of pre-reserved valet spots are also available for $20 per car by calling the box office at 513.381.3300.
• Cincinnati Bell Connector - Also known as the streetcar, the Connector stops directly in front of Music Hall on Elm St.
• Cincy Red Bike - Pick up or drop off a Red Bike directly in front of Music Hall in Washington Park.
• CincyEZPark - This simple app allows you to pay parking meters by phone!
• Ridesharing - Are you new to companies such as Uber and Lyft?
• Cincinnati Metro
Riverbend Music Center
Ample parking is available in the lots surrounding Coney Island and Riverbend. Parking cost for Pops concerts at Riverbend is included in the price of your ticket. Use Gates 1, 2 or 3 to park in a lot marked Event Parking.
Gate 1 - Penn Avenue entrance, closest to I-471 bridge
Gate 2 - Sutton Road entrance, near Coney Island and Sunlite Pool. This entrance is good for those with accessibility needs or who need to visit the Box Office. Look for the Coney Island archway.
Gate 3 - Enters directly into the main parking lot
Gate 4 - Exit only
Gate 5 - Authorized personnel only