Patron Services Supervisor
Position Summary: Reporting to the Box Office Manager, the part time (12-20 hours per week) Patron Services Supervisor is the first line of communication between our patrons and the organization. Successful candidates will be professional, personable and patron service oriented individuals who show great attention to detail, an interest in classical music and share the overall organizational vision of delivering unparalleled concert experiences and deepening patron engagement.
• Assist patrons in person, over the phone, and at concerts with superior patron service
• Provide supervisory coverage of the box office and oversee completion of opening and/or closing daily checklists
• Set a leading example for the Patron Services Representatives (PSRs)
• Learn and manage a great deal of information about concerts, events and promotions in order to best answer patrons’ questions pleasantly, confidently, and efficiently
• Resolve patron issues (CSIs) in a prompt manner while maintaining high standards of quality and precision
• Help increase patron engagement, ticket sales and donations by suggesting additional ticket purchases and/or adding on donations with purchase.
• Assist Box Office Manager with training new PSRs
• Process auction donation ticket requests
• Assist other departments with projects and delegating projects to PSRs; other duties as required
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a mature leader with Box office/sales experience; excellent computer skills, patron service, communication and leadership skills; flexibility and willingness to learn new things.
• Knowledge and an appreciation of classical music helpful.
• Flexibility with scheduling, and ample availability.
Shifts are 9:30am-1:45pm or 1:30pm-5:15pm Monday through Saturday. Approximately 2-3 weekday shifts, and 1-2 weekend shifts required per week. Schedule varies based on concert season. Approximately 12 – 20 hour per week, including weekends. Starting pay is commensurate with experience. Opportunities for commission available. Parking is provided by the CSO.
To apply, use the APPLY button above or please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Please put “Patron Services Supervisor” in the subject line.
No third party applications will be accepted.