Patron Service Representative
Position Summary: The Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra is seeking a part-time Patron Service Representative to serve as the first line of communication between our patrons and the organization. Successful candidates will be professional, personable and patron service oriented individuals who show great attention to detail in a fast-paced environment, an interest in classical music and will share the overall organizational vision of delivering unparalleled concert experiences and deepening patron engagement.
- Assist patrons in person, over the phone, and at concerts with superior patron service
- Learn and manage a great deal of information about concerts, events and promotions in order to best answer patrons’ questions pleasantly, confidently, and efficiently
- Resolve issues in a prompt manner while maintaining high standards of quality and precision
- Help increase patron engagement, ticket sales and donations by suggesting additional ticket purchases and/or adding on donations with purchase
- Assist other departments with projects
- Other duties as required
Job Requirements, Skills, Background:
- Box office/sales experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Patron service and communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to continually learn new things
- Knowledge of classical music helpful
- Flexibility with scheduling, and ample availability.
Shifts are from 9:45am-1:45pm and 1:30pm-5:15pm Monday through Saturday. In addition, weekly concert shifts are required and occur at the following times:
Friday mornings (8:45am through intermission)
Friday and Saturday evenings (approximately 5:00pm through intermission)
Sunday matinees and evenings (11:45am through intermission or 4:45pm through intermission)
To apply please send cover letter and resume to:
Please put "PSR" in the subject line.
The Cincinnati Symphony Celebrates Diversity! We are an EEO/M/F/D/V Employer.
No third party applications will be accepted. No phone calls please.