Communications Multimedia Intern
Gain Experience at the CSO!
Unpaid - Summer 2017
The part-time Communications Multimedia Intern effectively assists the Communications Department with graphic design work, coordinating video and photo shoots, gathering and distributing press materials, sending concert and event information for calendar listings, managing bulletin boards, and assisting with social media management. This position reports to the Director of Communications, and also works with the Digital Communications Manager and the Vice President of Communications. The CSO Communications Department works closely with staff across all the organization’s departments to ensure best-in-class communications throughout.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare & create graphics for several platforms (email newsletters, website)
• Digital file management, organization, and documentation
• Assist in proofing and updating the website
• Coordinate video and photo shoots (logistics, scheduling)
• Fulfill photo requests
• Archive digital files including photos, articles and videos
• Assist with social media content updating, scheduling and creation
• Assist with content creation(graphics, video) for the transition back to Music Hall
• General clerical support for the Communications Department
• Attending department meetings and reporting on current projects
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Ability to work a regular schedule consisting of up to 10 hours per week
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Must have experience with Photoshop. HTML & Illustrator a bonus.
• Experience shooting or editing video/photos preferred
• Experience with a CMS (WordPress, Drupal) or updating a blog a plus
• Knowledge of social media platforms or experience updating a Facebook Page
• Microsoft Office experience
Please send cover letter, resume and link to portfolio or blog via APPLY or to:
Please put “Communications Multimedia Intern” in the subject line.
No third party applications will be accepted.